The scholarships shown as below are for prospective degree students.
Applicants who are interested in KMU International Student Scholarship should apply while simultaneously fulfilling the online application form. Every type of stipend includes different allowance as below:
- Type A: NTD 200,000~260,000 per year (monthly stipend, accommodation coverage and tuition fee are included)
- Type B: NTD 80,000~140,000 per year (accommodation coverage and tuition fee are included)
- Type C: NTD 70,000~80,000 per year (tuition fee)
The Taiwan Fellowships & Scholarships (TAFS) comprises 9 awards in 3 categories: Fellowships for research, Huayu (Mandarin) Enrichment Scholarships, and Scholarships for Degree. For more information, please visit the website or contact the R.O.C. embassy or representative office in/near the country.
- MOE Grant for Overseas Chinese Students in Financial Need
- OCAC Scholarships for Academically & Behaviorally Outstanding Overseas Chinese Students
- MOE Outstanding Overseas Chinese Student Scholarship for Graduate Students
- OCAC Donation Scholarships for Overseas Chinese Students